24 February, 2014

EVERYONE HAS ITS OWN STORY

Hello, my dear friends and visitors! 
Finally I've managed to create my first post, yey!

So, let's find out who are you dealing with ;) and i promise to keep the story short.

My name is Nina Sinitskaya, I'm based in Kyiv, Ukraine. 
Photography is my passion (though I'm not a professional and have an ordinary full-time job not connected with photography at all),  it's the way I express thoughts, emotions, feelings, because for me most of the time words are not enough.

In this blog I am going to share with you my inspiration, photo experiments and projects. Hope, you'll get inspired too! 

I've decided to write this blog in English to be able to share my inspiration with the World, i'm not a native speaker, so be ready to read sometimes things which are hard to understand or which don't make any sense in English to you:))

Thank you for visiting, thank you for being a people who want to be connected with me, with my work, and with what my work stands for. 
I'm so glad you found me!

--Nina

P.S. Join me on Facebook! (Grain Pixels, Nina Sinitskaya)
And check me out on Bloglovin!