24 February, 2014

Floral debut {2014}

Floral Photography. Soft and hazy image of the peach rose
Well, I have to say that this year has began perfectly with experiments on FLOWERS!
I have never thought that I would find tender roses like these in the middle of January.

Different decorations make the same flower look totally different on each photograph. Even dark background looks nice, making roses gain additional volume. I was photographing around evening time using only natural light. I guess this helped to create dreamy, soft and hazy look.

I know that flower photography is kinda mainstream and has already became boring to the audience, but i don't bother. I can spend hours composing the shot, making petals look beautiful, managing colors and the right focus :)

Sometimes the result even justifies the effort, so come on, get inspired and enjoy some time with flowers!

Processed photographs with Lightroom 6 and PS CS3.

Floral Photography. Peach roses on the dark background. Soft focus and dreamy look
Floral Vintage Photography. Peach roses on the blue background. Vintage book with old paper pages. Soft focus and dreamy look
Vintage Flowers Photography. Peach roses on the blue background. Vintage book with old paper pages. Soft focus and dreamy look