25 February, 2014

{Insideout project}

Double, multiple exposure photography. Every you is a Universe. Not only one but multiple.So don't be afraid to see them inside yourself, don't be scared to feel and live them. And be brave to let them out and show them to the World. Nina Sinitskaya, Grain Pixels 2014
{Insideout 1} Down in the clouds





















Every you is a Universe. Not only one but multiple.So don't be afraid to see them inside yourself, don't be scared to feel and live them. And be brave to let them out and show them to the World.
This is the main statement of this project. Where did it all come from?

Last year I was invited to participate in the international photo exhibition "36" as one of the other 36 photographers. Main idea was to pick the word which could describe and combine the collection of 36 images in whole and create the collection of own photographs. 


To tell the truth, I loved the idea and this "word concept". It seems to me challenging to pick the word for myself and use it as a guide, keep it in mind and focus. At the same time it makes your thinking very structured, the attention - sharp and pointed.
In the beginning of 2014 I've chosen two words "inside" and "out" and combined them in one -  {Insideout} will be my guiding star this year:)


Double, multiple exposure photography. Every you is a Universe. Not only one but multiple.So don't be afraid to see them inside yourself, don't be scared to feel and live them. And be brave to let them out and show them to the World. Chicago buildings in me, big city life. Nina Sinitskaya, Grain Pixels 2014
{Insideout 2} Big city life, love it or hate it

























Why {Insideout}? For some reason I feel a sharp and genuine need to SHARE lately. All my creativeness, that I have, persistently needs to go beyond myself and be let out. From the inside - to outside.


Double, multiple exposure photography. Forest as parallel Universe. Every you is a Universe. Not only one but multiple.So don't be afraid to see them inside yourself, don't be scared to feel and live them. And be brave to let them out and show them to the World. Nina Sinitskaya, Grain Pixels 2014
{Insideout 3} Forest - is a parallel Universe







Moreover, with this project I'm trying to show that each person consists of / includes the thousands of moods, characters, emotions and multiple feelings at a time, it's all hidden inside of each of us. Maybe, if we would be more attentive to each other - we would see. I'll try to open my soul layer by layer, sharing with you <3


Double, multiple exposure photography. Wind under the skin. Every you is a Universe. Not only one but multiple.So don't be afraid to see them inside yourself, don't be scared to feel and live them. And be brave to let them out and show them to the World. Nina Sinitskaya, Grain Pixels 2014
{Insideout 4} Wind under the skin

























And the last reason - I've started a fight with myself)) I'm honestly trying to overcome my self-doubts, learn to be more open and confident in my own work, simply because what I do goes straight from my heart 


And last but not the least - awakening of my Inner Light! you can have as much as you want ;)



Double, multiple exposure photography. Awakening of my inner light. Every you is a Universe. Not only one but multiple.So don't be afraid to see them inside yourself, don't be scared to feel and live them. And be brave to let them out and show them to the World. Nina Sinitskaya, Grain Pixels 2014
{Insideout 5} Awakening of my Inner Light


























STAY TUNED!