10 March, 2015

Give me 3! - shooting portraits in the underground

This is one of shootings when I plan to shoot one idea - and in the end something very different comes out.


If you saw behind the scenes video of how we were shooting than you know that everything happened in the underground of Kiev. It took us lots of hours to complete and lots of strength to overcome abundance of attention to what we were doing (and believe me it's not easy to do during the rush hour especially). As the outcome we received 3 different stories.

1. Holy Moly

Grain Pixels Photography

Grain Pixels Photography
Grain Pixels Photography

Grain Pixels Photography

2. Stranger. 


Grain Pixels Photography


Grain Pixels Photography

3. Travel guide.


Grain Pixels Photography

Grain Pixels Photography

Unfortunately the lightning in the subways is not the best one, so I had hours of retouching afterwards. Moreover, I was trying to shoot few long exposure portraits during the rush hours to make crowds blurry behind my beautiful model but didn't succeed, will try next time ;)

Would like to introduce you my cool team:


PH: Nina Sinitskaya
MUA: Katherine Kaverzina
MD: Rina Lavrova 


Thank you, girls, for your work. I had so much fun in process!





Love, Nina.