24 April, 2015

Young lioness - nothing more but natural beauty

Grain Pixels photography

And again I wanna show you something and someone special ;) under the cut

The idea to make a shoot was spontaneous. As Kiev has a tough spring and the wind is blowing like crazy I wanted to create some "windy" pictures, where the hair of model would be flowing and covering her face, something like this. I posted the idea on-line and in few minutes already got the volunteer! I've never met this girl before, didn't know the way she looks on camera but was sure that the wind will help us to work things out.

Woke up early in the morning - and of course there was no wind this day :) so my beloved assistant had to wave the reflector during all the shoot to create some wind. I have to say - the model was stunning! Young, beautiful, funny temper, easy. And she had absolutely amazing lion's mane oh hair.


Grain Pixels photography

Grain Pixels photography

Grain Pixels photography

Grain Pixels photography


See what i mean? She (Nastya is her name) is just great! Sensual, tender, so fragile and gorgeous. At least this is how I see her from my side.

To tell the truth - i love when my models look at the result and understand how beautiful they are, feel a little bit more confident and happy, that makes me feel happy and confident too.

P.S. Thank you Kate Kaverzina for loving your job and enhancing beauty of models' faces.

And my beloved black and white for desert:


Grain Pixels photography

Grain Pixels photography

Grain Pixels photography