22 May, 2015

Born in a Wild - pure child of nature

Grain Pixels photography by Nina Sinitskaya
Humans have always been a part of nature. Too bad they forget it from time to time.

Spring in Kiev is always embraces you with vibrant colors and amazing blooming nature. For me this is always a great inspiration, my eyes and mind are filled with images of juicy green leaves, colorful flowers, breathtaking smell of blooming trees and melodic sounds of bird songs. It's like the beginning of a new life, all depressive moods are gone, just nature and its glory fill me inside.

As far as I feel an amazing unity with everything around me I've decided to make a shooting with this idea - to show a person who lives in a harmony with nature around her, who was born in a wild.

Grain Pixels photography by Nina Sinitskaya
Grain Pixels photography by Nina Sinitskaya
I have to admit that I did wrong when cut that big green leaf for a photoshoot, nature punished me right away - I got a deep burn on my hand and a high temperature for a few days after (this poisonous hogweed plant gives you a heavy burns if its juice gets on your skin, oh well I didn't know that before). So, don't do that ;) 

Except this accident everything went fine and my beautiful nude model Vanessa dissolved in the environment of beauty, harmony, love, miracle and fireflies.

Grain Pixels photography by Nina Sinitskaya
Grain Pixels photography by Nina Sinitskaya
Grain Pixels photography by Nina Sinitskaya


There was one more composition with naked girl and a tree but I'm not gonna show you this because I don't think it went right, will try to remake it sometime later and I promise you'll love it.

Meanwhile please meet Vanessa, who was born in a wild that day:

Grain Pixels photography by Nina Sinitskaya
Also would like to say huge THANKS to Kaverzina Kate - my make up artist I work with, she was amazing as usual and we are an amazing team.

P.S. Wanna give you a small playlist which suits super well to these images:
  • Indian Wells – After The Match (Kyson Remix)
  • Hammock – Mono No Aware (Limitless Wave Rework)
  • Solace – Not Like We Used To