24 September, 2015

The Color Green


The Color Green has always been special for me. (more pictures under the cut)


"This is the color of balance and harmony. From a color psychology perspective, it is the great balancer of the heart and the emotions, creating equilibrium between the head and the heart.
Being a combination of yellow and blue, green encompasses the mental clarity and optimism of yellow with the emotional calm and insight of blue, inspiring hope and a generosity of spirit not available from other colors." (source)


For me it has always been like this. But the first thing I feel looking at green is peace and protection. I feel how through my eyes it gets inside of me and absorbs all the dark feelings and thoughts leaving me clear and empty for something better and new.



What do you feel?