22 December, 2015

Koh Phangan handsome - Ting



While being here on Koh Phangan (Thailand) i met few amazing local people I want to tell you about. (more under the cut)


P.S. I am sorry for a quality of pictures in this post, Blogger doesn't want to upload it properly for some reason. But if you click on the image it will open in good quality for viewing. Will definitely try to fix it next time.

This is Ting. He owns a jewelery and clothes store where he works during the day creating and selling gorgeous jewelery pieces or painting, clothes or working with leather.


We met on Friday evening in Rasta Home bar where he was bar tending and making amazing Thai tea with milk for me :) I found Ting a very nice and creative person and couldn't resist taking pictures of him.


I have to tell that his bright, unusual and handsome look is not typical for Thai men. This beautiful long hair and hippie outfit - I guess is a perfect combination for a photographer who's looking for inspiration :)

If you are on Koh Phangan, Thailand, you can find Ting's shop on Chalok Lam beach next to "Coco" coffee place (find some time and you won't regret).



I have in my plans to show you more interesting local people. So, see you soon ;) Love!