13 April, 2016

Urban Stories - {Undercover Storage} - part 1

Portrait of woman with red hair and lips among the books
Some things in your life can be put aside but they don't really disappear, they all stay in your undercover storage. (More under the cut)



Portrait of woman with red hair and lips in red dress among the books
I didn't think of it much until I got into this magical and at the same time sad place with my beautiful model Nataly. All these books reminded me of all the past I have - everything and everyone that/who happened with me and stays in my "memory storage" - unconscious and forgotten.

Portrait of woman with red hair and lips in red dress among the books
So I thought ok, every day I go forward trying not to look back but still carrying all my experience with me - negative, positive, meaningless, rich or poor in some cases. Everything that actually makes me ME, everything that actually formed and built my identity little by little.


Portrait of woman with red hair and lips in red dress among the books
Portrait of woman with red hair and lips in red dress among the books
And suddenly I understood that this is so HUGE! My life was and is filled with so many little events I simply don't pay attention to but meanwhile they are shaping my personality in their own way. 


All of a sudden I felt my life as a process not as a simple fact. I felt myself so rich and I felt myself so grateful!
This is so easy, guys. All you need is to take some time to remember. Look through your old pics, talk to your old friends, close your eyes and go back to past for a moment.

I hope that once you have your bad days or any kind of hard times - you'll retrieve these post in your memory and think of everything you've already came through - good and bad - and it will make you feel complete, alive, inspired and strong.

I love you.