17 February, 2017

Surface

I hate having this dilemma, it's killing me sometimes.
As usually, I have hardest times to choose between the colored and black and white versions of images. In this case - the whole shoot looks just amazing and complitely different in both color ways. So I think I'll just put these two variant here so you could see what I mean.



The second point of view:


Do you see what I mean now? Impossible to choose sometimes :)

Model - Kristina
Location - Koh Phangan Island, Thailand
Sound - Bonobo - Break Apart


And few words about my model - a very special girl. From my personal experience I feel her as a person whom you can percept on so many different levels, which makes working with her really precious.  Thank you :) there's a link to her Instagram account attached to her name, enjoy.